Thursday, August 19, 2010

Alaska Cruise (Sunday)

After staying up way too late on Saturday, trying to catch the stars, James and I got up about 5:30 in order to see the inside passage. The views were spectacular. Everywhere we looked, there was a new breathtaking scene. We didn't know it yet, but that turned out to be the theme of our trip. So much beauty that we could hardly take it all in.





One funny note about taking our morning pictures, James is the one that kept getting cold and wanting to run inside to warm up. Usually, I'm the one super sensitive to cold, but I was loving it.



By about 9:00 am, we were exhausted again and took a nap in our tiny stateroom.



Since this was an at sea day, we spent the rest of the day, lazing about, reading, eating, and just enjoying relaxing on the ocean.




1 comment:

Mariah said...

I am so jealous. We should have gone with you. I am kicking myself now for not just going.