Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I'll just never understand

1. How Kevin Costner has ever been billed as an actor.


2. Blow up lawn ornaments--because gnomes aren't tacky enough.


3. Runza. People (My husband) actually eat that stuff.


4. Office politics. Can't we all just do our work?


5. Created or Saved.


6. I can gain 5 pounds in one day, but take two weeks to get it off.


7. Where Human Rights Watch gets its legitimacy.


8. The minute I got married, facebook started to bombard me with healthy pregnancy/child rearing adds. As if a newlywed doesn't get it enough from real people, facebook has to get in the "you must have a child right now" mix.


9. The inability to never get out of high school. See #4.


10. American Idol beat both the Olympics and Lost this week.

No comments: