Monday, December 19, 2011

Quick update

I've realized that it's been forever since I posted anything and just want to give a quick update. James and I are just plugging along right now and looking forward to spending Christmas together. We'll get two whole days to be together, I can't wait!

After the holidays, James is scheduled for a total hip replacement on January 6. We're looking forward to his surgery and for the day he can walk without a limp. I'm also excited for it because the surgeon told me that he can ride a horse once it's healed. Of course, now I have to convince James that he can ride a horse, but I'll tackle one obstacle at a time.

That's about it for now, I've got some other posts queued, but most of them have to do with Christmas presents, so you'll just have to wait.

No comments: