Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I'll just never understand

1. The allure of Dan Brown books. Yes, I've read them all, but I only read the Lost Symbol to see if he kept to the exact same template that he used for the other four books. By the way, he did with minor modifications, but by page 10, I new where the "treasure" was buried, by page 50 I knew who the real good guy was, and by page 100 I knew who the person working against the protagonist was.

2. Liberals

3.Jon and Kate

4. Subatomic physics

5. Entitlement attitudes. Seriously, when did work become a 4 letter word?

6. How Silvio Berlusconi is still in office.

7. Huskermania

8. All the words to "I Want You" by Savage Garden. You remember the "chica cherry cola" song.

9. Glenn Beck

10. Why Arrested Development was ever canceled.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am 100% with you on #10. I am still outraged that there is no more Arrested Development. GRRRRR.

Mme. Kara said...

Please do another countdown. I can tell you're brilliant at them!

Practice Makes Creative said...

I am wondering when work became a four letter word too! I've always thought it was part of the mortal experience, but apparently I studied the wrong handbook!